Monday, November 7, 2011

Major Concept I have Learned.

Wow that's a really tuff question to answer. Well the major thing that I have learned would have to be how much technology is becoming a bigger part of my education. I would have never expected to use a blog to turn in assignments or for checking homework. I thought it was going to be a traditionally English class in which we would use pen and paper for assignments or essays. From this class it has really gotten me prepared for college courses that I may be taking in the future that may be needing technology to turn things in. From this it has taught me that there is not only Facebook or Youtube throughout technology, but there is a way to get my high school education and be able to communicate with fellow classmates on different questions. It is crazy how much the generation is using technology for so many things than what the older generation had. Things have changed dramatically!

No comments:

Post a Comment